Gundam 1/100 Full Mechanics SEED #02 GAT-X370 Raider Gundam Model Kit
Gundam 1/100 Full Mechanics Gundam SEED GAT-X370 Raider Gundam Model Kit
From Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, Raider Gundam equipped with a deformation mechanism is three-dimensionalized from 1/100 full mechanics with the latest arrangement and structure!
- In pursuit of mechanical design, both high-density details and ease of assembly are achieved.
- It is possible to transform from MS to MA form by sliding mechanism and movable axis in various places.
- The legs have multiple joints to reproduce the transformation to MA form while ensuring the range of motion.
- The shoulder part is equipped with a gimmick that can be transformed into the state of MA form without replacing parts.
- By installing interlocking movement by each link mechanism, the deformation of the head in MA form is reproduced.
- Mjolnir's wire is reproduced with lead wire. The lead wire can be stored inside by turning the spine of Mjolnir.
- The claw unit can be flexibly moved on each axis.
- The shield cannon can be attached to the arm in the MS form and to the shoulder in the MA form. By expanding the grip, it can also be held by hand.
- In MA mode, it is equipped with a gimmick that the cannon on the nose interlocks and protrudes when the hatch is opened.
- Includes display parts for MA mode.
- FULL MECHANICS Calamity Gundam (sold separately) can be mounted and displayed. (* Use multiple action bases sold separately.)
- Accessories: Shield gun x 1, Mjolnir x 1, Pedestal for Mjolnir x 1, Support parts for MA form display x 1, One set of joint parts for reproducing the Calamity boarding scene, Seal x 1, Marking sticker x 1, Lead wire x 1