Transformers Generations Studio Series Revenge of the Fallen #67 Voyager Class Constructicon SkipJack Action Figure
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Transformers Studio Series Revenge of the Fallen #67 Voyager Class Constructicon SkipJack Action Figure
"Constructicons! merge to form DEVASTATOR!"
Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe. In the Pyramid Desert Battle scene from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, the Constructicon Skipjack combines with 7 of his Constructicon comrades to form the brutal Devastator combiner. This Studio Series 67 Voyager Class Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen-inspired Constructicon Skipjack figure converts from robot to bulldozer mode in 22 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Constructicon Skipjack in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco. Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- STUDIO SERIES VOYAGER CLASS: Voyager Class figures are 6.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe.
- 6.5-INCH SCALE CONSTRUCTICON SKIPJACK: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco. The figure is highly articulated for posability.
- BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Pyramid Desert Battle scene.
- 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between robot and bulldozer modes in 22 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up.
- REMOVABLE BACKDROP: Removable backdrop displays Constructicon Skipjack figure in the Pyramid Desert Battle scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style.